Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What Do I already know

Mark Mathebane (Left);I may not know much about Mr. Mathabane at this moment in time other then what I have read off the back cover and a small amount of information I know have already found out and stored. I am extremely interested in his life story and I can't wait to start to read his autobiography (Kaffir Boy). I know that he lived in the "ghetto" of South Africa and is african-american. Mr. Mathabane would also hang out with a few white men. I also know that when he went to college he edited the paper, and graduated with honours. After College Mark Mathabane was a journalist part-time or full-time I do not know but I hope to find out in my studies. Mark Mathabane was born and raised in Alexandra of South Africa and would talk to a few of the white people and proved that some of the stereotypes about African-american people were wrong and was showed that some of the stereotypes about white people were also wrong. Finally of coarse the fact that he lived through all his troubles to write his autobiography (Kaffir Boy) By reading his autobiography I wish to become more learned in the life of Mr. Mathabane and perhaps even the time that he lived in.

No comments: